Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Update

SO I thought I would fill in a few gaps as life has been full of fun over the past few weeks.

Early April we celebrated my 30th Birthday! Justin and I went out for a nice dinner followed by drinks at my favorite wine bar!

We then celebrated with my entire family and Justin's parents joined us which was so nice! We all met in Warrensburg at my Parents house. this of course was a fun time for all as it was nice outside so their was no shortage of tractor rides.
Easter was also celebrated the same weekend in Warrensburg. The cousins all got along great. My older brother, JJ and his family of 5 are moving to Overland Park, KS in about 2 weeks. We are excited. They will live about a mile away! By the end of the summer all of our immediate family will be between Kansas and Missouri as Justin's two sisters will reside in St. Louis!! Other fun news in the family is Alison and Josh (Justin's sister and her family) are in the process of purchasing a house and moving to St. Louis this summer while Justin's youngest Sister, Emily recently got engaged to a great guy named Ben!

Other HUGE news for us is...... Jackson is almost potty trained (what you thought we would have some other news? Nice Try!!))). Jackson is doing great in big boy undies!!!

No comments: