Thursday, July 28, 2011

The many faces of Jackson

I have realized that we just don't seem to take many pictures of Jackson anymore, yet he still changes so quickly. His personality is changing more then his appearance. I know we are biased but he just seems to be one of the cutest little men around. The conversations he has with us are so fun and I love every minute I get to be his mom. Sometimes I look at him and see myself in him which is funny and scary at the same time. He truly is the best of both Justin and I.



Recently I received a promotion at work... with a kinda fancy title. In June I became the Director of Social Services at American Adoptions. Although I love that I am growing in my career going back to work more has been really hard. I am lucky to have some great people at work that balance out some of the hard pieces of my job, while still having some wonderful friends out of the office that help keep me balanced outside of that crazy place. I would love to just hang out everyday with Jackson, but I hope that by working hard we can provide all the little and big things for him while still finding a balance. Nothing is perfect- except our little guy!

No comments: