Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vacation 2010- Day 1



"

Vacation all I ever wanted....This year for family vacation we decided to head to St. Louis. I have packed 4 days full of fun.... I am hoping to stay up on the blog day by day... mostly so I can keep a great memory too!

Today we arrived in STL and headed straight to the ZOO! St. Louis Zoo is so great and one of my favorite places. It is located in Forest Park and there is so much to do!! We visits the Children's Zoo where Jackson had a lovly conversation with a goat. Went on a train ride, carousel ride and of course visited all kinds of animals including our favorite.... Penguins! Jackson loved the monkeys and also loved yelling "Mom come 'er" or "Dad Dad Dad come 'er"

After the zoo and a nap we headed back to Forest Park to ride on the paddle boats and eat dinner at the Boathouse. We finished off the day with pool time and visiting with one of Justin's old friends!

No comments: