Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Car is HURT!

Just a sad update, but wanted to document our recent drama. I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon. No one was hurt and luckily Jackson was NOT with me. It was scary and is frustrating. This accident was my fault! My car, Dolce, is at the hospital (aka collision center). They do not believe it is totaled but we will know more by the end of the week. I love that car!!! I don't have a picture of the damage- but it was mostly to the passenger side front tire!

Yesterday was Justin's birthday so not the best celebration for him. I think it was just as scary for him. My parents are letting us borrow a car- we will rent a car once we know the plan for repairs. I am fine, just sore and a little stressed about making a stupid mistake! Cars can be fixed or replaced- and the important things in life like our family is what matters most.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

No comments: