Monday, November 24, 2008

Jackson goes to Minneapolis


Jackson and I just returned from our trip to Minneapolis, MN. My brother and his family live there, for now!!! My youngest niece and newest god daughter was baptized this weekend! Yeah Camrie! It was great to be a part of her day! She is a sweet easy going baby who is 3 months old. Here is a picture of Jackson with this three cousins on my side- Carlie, Kenzie and Camrie. He did great with all the activity in the house!


We drove from our home to Minneapolis, it was an 8 hour drive. Jackson was so done with the car by the end of today! Overall he did pretty well. My parents drove with us so that helped a lot!


Now back into the swing of things for a few days. We are excited to see family often over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Fantastic pic - Logan has those same PJ's! :) I loved the pic of him in the car too. We've got to get together next week!! Happy Turkey Day!