Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lunch Date


Jackson and I had a lunch date today. Justin is hard at work so Jackson and I decided to enjoy lunch while we were out running errands. Jackson also found a new toy- my hair clip. I didn't do my hair today so I have my sides pulled up into a hair clip- Jackson gentle pulls up on me and pulls out the clip (agin and agian)! He then tried to put in on Chewy's back! We have good size snow flurries today- although nothing is sticking- just making things wet and messy! Jackson also thinks the snow is funny. He didn't know what to think of it at first- when his hood fell off he made a funny face and blinked as the snow hit his face. He later started to smile at the white stuff falling on him! Just another day of fun with Jackson. We are enjoying running around getting things started for Christmas. The big debate now is what to do about a tree? Since we are still in our townhouse- space is limited! We will figure it out I am sure!

No comments: